- Staffed 24/7 year round
- All-day daycare & late night let outs after 8:30pm
- Group playtime throughout the day. Walks & individual play for those not comfortable in group playtime.
- We NEVER charge for dispensing medicines, special food requirements or additional early am & after 8:30 pm potty breaks for puppies and special needs dogs.
- Experienced owners and staff for special & medical needs guests
- Several distinct areas to accommodate all of our guests, from quiet and reserved to very active.
- Morning and afternoon playtime
- Suites and upscale runs.
- Soothing music at night.
- Raised or plush beds.
- Climate controlled indoor/outdoor fun
- Large indoor and outdoor yards. K9 grass outside, rubber epoxy floors inside.
- Play groups are separated based on temperament and size.
- Play structures, equipment and toys to keep your pet entertained.
- Year round fun: pools and sprinklers for summer & snow games for winter.
- Specially trained staff interact with your pets, not just watch them play.
Tails R' Waggin (913)685-9246) or by requesting reservations online
Dog Daycare and Boarding Prices *
At Tails R' Waggin we prefer your pet remain on their own food for
their overall digestive systems. However, if you decide to use our food,
fees will be based on length of stay and daily proportions.
Please ask a staff member for more information.
Boarding Reservation Policies
Non-Holiday Boarding Times
- Payment due at the time of pick up. IF someone else is picking up your pet, please alert our receptionists & leave a credit card on file or send payment with pick up person.
- All pricing & policies subject to change at any time without notice
Holiday/Summer Boarding Times
- 3 night minimum
- Holiday period is 3 days before holiday & 3 days after the holiday
- Deposit of $50 per dog at the time the reservation is made
- To receive full refund, cancellation must be done 14 days prior to check in date.
- If you cancel after the cancellation period, you may forfeit the deposit.
- If we do not have a deposit within 1 week of your check in, it may be cancelled.
- Double unit condos.
- Viewing windows.
- Playtime includes "stretch time" outside of condos, complete with scratching posts, cat walks and climbing structures.
- Separate ventilation system
- Please fill out our online cat profile here before you check in!
WHAT TO BRING:
- Make sure your pet has a cloth collar on with a name tag & please no electronic or chain collars!
- Your pets food, (If you do not wish to bring food, we offer Nature's Select All Natural Kennel food for all stages for a prorated charge based on your dog's size and length of stay)
- Any medications your pet needs
- Toy(s), If you wish your pet to have any during their stay. Please limit the number of toys because they will spend most of their time outside of their kennel in daycare!
- A t-Shirt (if you wish) to make your pet more comfortable during their stay
- Vaccines including Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, & negative fecal within the last year.
Please leave your blankets, beds and bowls at home. We have plenty to go around and they are cleaned every night.
At your convenience, you may save check in time by
Check Out Times
- Monday - Saturday by 1pm
- Sunday after 3pm
* $8 Day fee per dog Monday-Saturday after 1pm pick up & Sunday 3pm. However, if your dog is getting groomed at pick up the fee will be waived.